Why Marriage Is A Big Deal to Evangelicals | ITC6
Welcome to Episode 6 of the In the City Podcast with Dr. Jonathan G. Smith. In this episode, Jonathan discusses the topic of marriage and why it matters so much to Evangelicals. The issue of marriage always seems to illicit strong opinions, particularly among Evangelicals.
Listen to the Show
This Episode’s Topic: Marriage
To better understand why this topic matters, Jonathan unpacks the bibles teaching on marriage and how it relates to Jesus Christ.
What You’ll Discover
- The positives and negatives of married life
- Cultural challenges to the traditional views of being married
- The Bible’s illustration of the sexual union between husband and wife
- Human bonding, sexuality, and the role of intimacy
- The connection between human marriage and Jesus’ relationship to the church
Read the Notes
Sermon Notes: Sermon Notes Episode 6
Start a Conversation
The best part about podcasting is joining in a conversation with you. To help us kick off a real conversation here is a question to consider:
- Why does understanding Christianity’s emphasis on holy matrimony better help you understand why it is important?
- How can Christians do a better job of conveying this to others?
Subscribe to the Podcast
If you enjoyed this show, please subscribe
Follow me on iTunes!
Share with Your Friends
If you enjoyed this episode, please take a moment and rate it on iTunes. That helps tremendously and lets others know about the show!