What is Christian Life Coaching | GOF81
Listen to the Show
What is Christian Life Coaching? | GOF81
Theology On The Street – Surviving Monday Morning Blues as a Pastor
Here is what every pastor needs you to know. Monday mornings SUCK. If your pastor has done his job well, then he’s most likely dragging on Monday morning. Here is what every pastor needs to know. With the right strategy in place, you can efficiently navigate the emotional roller coaster that can be Monday Morning Blues.
Smitty’s Tip of the Week: iSingWorship
If you are looking for an app to enhance your worship experience in a small group, small church or another kind of ministry, then check out iSingWorship. After using the app for four months, I can honestly say I’m totally sold on this tool. You can learn more about it by clicking here.
Feature Presentation: What is Christian Life Coaching?
According to Gary R. Collins book * “Christian Coaching,”* Christian Life Coaching is the process where a person guides another from where they are to where they want to be. How do you know if Christian Life Coaching is right for you? Consider these possible situations in your life.
- Stuck in a life situation and don’t know how to get out
- Need build confidence in life decisions and direction
- A desire to expand your vision for the future
- Longing to fulfill your dreams
- Unlock your potential in your job, relationships, and life
- Want to increase your skills
- Navigating life transitions from one age to the next
- Develop and take practical steps toward their goal.
Subscribe to the Podcast
If you enjoyed this show, please subscribe
Follow me on Apple Podcasts!
Share with Your Friends
If you enjoyed this episode, please take a moment and rate it on iTunes. That helps tremendously and lets others know about the show!