Giving Your Child The Power to Succeed | ITC16
Welcome to episode 16 of the In the City Podcast with Dr. Jonathan G. Smith. In this episode, Jonathan discusses giving your child the precious gift of the power of execution. Without execution desires, dreams, and plans can never be achieved. That’s pretty straightforward for most adults; however, as parents, we sometimes fail to explain this vital lesson to our children.
Listen to the Show
This Episode’s Topic: The Power of Execution
To better understand why this issue matters, Jonathan shares with you how he stumbled on this lesson while teaching his son how to ride his bike.
Also, in this episode, introduces some exciting changes that are coming to the show including new features like Smitty’s Tech Hack of the Week and a section on the profound truths of the Christian faith.
What You’ll Discover
- The advantage of how understanding your particular denominations statements of belief can help reinforce your faith
- Practical tips on protecting your family from internet pornography
- The Power of Execution… Turning in “I can’t” into an “I did.”
Resources Mentioned in this Podcast
Start a Conversation
The best part about podcasting is joining in a conversation with you. To help kick off a discussion here is a question to consider:
1. Do you consider yourself a confessional Christian? If so, then what “tribe” do you belong too? Which confession do you subscribe?
2. What are some ways you can pass on the power of execution to our children?
Subscribe to the Podcast
If you enjoyed this show, please subscribe
Follow me on iTunes!
Share with Your Friends
If you enjoyed this episode, please take a moment and rate it on iTunes. That helps tremendously and lets others know about the show!